it's payday! why don't you treat yourself?

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yesterday is our pay day..im alone (wawa) coz gel go home to caloocan while sui is still in the office,,,and others have their own gig so i decided to go to sm and there do my window shopping... play bingo...i really want to won in this game but as expected....looser! maybe it is really not a time for me to win... 7pm.. i decided to go home...suddenly i felt hungry... "what i am going to eat and where? " i thought ,, maybe this is the time to treat myself...i want to relax my mind from all of my thinkings... in the ground floor of sm mega mall, there's foodcourt ..i saw greenwich...hmmm "pwede" ...at the counter... i ordered double pepperoni pizza, dine in... (quiet!,i knew that the crew was looking and thinking if i had someone to eat to..i don't care!) hehehhe..so i pay for it (it's P119,,mahal) and wait for my number to be called...number 46..ooh it's mine ,,so i rushed to the counter and surprised for the huge pizza on the tray...hehehe i didnt know and i did not expect it that it is big enough for me because it has six slices...off course it is a double sized pizza "hello" but i don't care i want pizza,,,at the foodcourt i sat alone not minding other people eating with their buddies...hehehe... i don't care ,,,, i want to treat myself..i want to just relax... texting and eating and relax...hahaha last slice!!!? i did'nt notice that i almost eat it all...hahaha.. i'm so matakaw heheh...i finished this double sized pizza in just 5 minutes.,,hehehee...sorry im just hungry ( sabi nga ni gel panay gutom ako..ehhehe aminado na ko this time) ,,, maybe some people at the other table observed me as "patay gutom" coz im alone and i had this kind of pizza..funny...(for others) but for me it is one of my unforgettable moment in my life... To the readers..hehehe why don't you try it... treat urself hehehe it's fun... it's payday! why don't you treat yourself?..hehehe..it's really a trip,,not a destination...

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP